Giving Tuesday is upon us, and if you’re looking for an organization where your donation will make a difference, here we are! Beaufort County First Steps is a 501 C(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
Your donations go a long way towards helping serve children and families! Your support helps us reach our mission that every child will arrive at Kindergarten ready to succeed.
How your support helps children in Beaufort County:
- $25 provides a young child with one book per month for one year!
- $50 feeds dinner to low-income families attending a Parenting Group Connection meeting
- $65 provides a car seat to keep children safe on the highway
- $500 helps a low-income family afford quality child care for one month
HOW TO GIVE:
- Send your tax-deductible donations to:
Beaufort County First Steps
P.O. Box 6421
Beaufort, SC 29903
- OR YOU CAN VOLUNTEER! Call us for more information: 843-379-7837